Monday, February 27, 2017

2/27/17 Infographic Reflection

I learned that infographics take a long time to make even though once they are done, they help visualize information and statistics very well. They are very fun to look at but take a long time to create. I somewhat enjoyed making one. It took a very long time but in the end I think it looks decent. I would use an infographic for more of a creative project in school. I used Piktochart to make my infographic. It was pretty easy to use although sometimes it was difficult, it just took a little getting used to. If I had to make another infographic I would be open to other websites but now that I have some experience with Piktochart, I might use that.


https://magic.piktochart.com/output/20680775-chicken-street  

No comments:

Post a Comment