Tuesday, February 21, 2017

2/21/17 Canva vs. Lucid Press

Lucid Press is a disgrace to the internet and all do it yourself websites. It is very difficult to use and is not user friendly. Canva is much easier to use and looks a lot better when you finish your project. 2 pros of Canva are how easy it is to use and how it doesn't take much effort to make it look presentable. Canva created the nicest, trendiest documents by far. Lucid Press is no match for Canva. I never messed around with the features that I could buy vs that were free. Things you could buy in Canva were very meticulous like stickers. I thought it was silly to spend a dollar to use a certain clip art image. It is no secret that I think Lucid Press is trash. Whenever I was working with the images they would always open up a certain window, which was very frustrating.


No comments:

Post a Comment