Monday, February 13, 2017

2/13/17 Sweetheart & Extra Canvas

I did not attend the sweetheart game at Southwest because I was making some decorations for the dance. Planning on adding another tab to my blog for decoration ideas and to look back at old ones. The day started at 7 when I woke up to go set up decorations. The entire morning was spent managing student council and decorating for sweetheart. All went well except for a mooooon incident, but that's a different story (with a funny ending). The decorations didn't end up exactly how I wanted them but in the end were good enough. Then I went to go pick up the boutonniere with the bf. Had some taco bell for lunch and it was fantastic. The best part of the whole day was how nice the weather was. 
The sweetheart gang.


 I would use this canva to help organize my schedule while making it look good. I might put my schedule like this for more of a long term schedule for a club or organization or just for more people. I wouldn't put that much work into a fancy looking schedule if it was just for me.

I would use this canva for something I could use to personalize maybe a binder. I would maybe make it into a poster or put it on my wall. I used one of my favorite bible verses that I already keep in my car.
I could use this canva to take notes or use for small things I need like reminders or notes to friends and family.


No comments:

Post a Comment