Monday, March 6, 2017

3/6-7/17 Photo Editing Reflection


 This is the original picture I used to edit on an app called "Cut Me In". I like this app because it is easy to use, although you do have to purchase quite a bit of it to make it worth your time. The benefits of the purchase are pretty hilarious and the possibilities are endless!

My friend Aubree took this picture of me at the world war one museum downtown when she was in town from South Carolina. This is the original picture I used to edit on the app called "PhotoGrid". I usually use this app for collages but considering the assignment was to try new things, I branched out and unlocked the potential of the app. 

 I took this picture on an IPhone 4 and I am very proud of it. It was taken in Hawaii when I was in 8th grade. My brother, Mark (pictured holding the lizard), caught this creature on the hose outside our beach front house at the Bellows Air force Station. I googled "photo editor" and the first free option that came up was "Be Funky". Overall I liked this website the best out of all the programs I used in the duration of this assignment. It was extremely easy to use and I loved the result I got out of it considering how much time I put into it.


No comments:

Post a Comment