Thursday, April 20, 2017

4/17/17 Favorite New Apps


Name of APP
Name of Student Presenter
What you found interesting about the APP
How will you use the APP?
Smart Tools
Lily D
multiple different tools for multiple uses
when tuning my cello, working out
Redbubble
Thaine K
purchase products, collaborate w/ artists, cheap
when shopping for stickers
Pinterest
Jazmin N
social bookmarking, follow other users
brainstorming ideas for crafty recipes
RunTasty
Olivia D
healthy recipes, nutritional facts and info
when cooking and looking for a new recipe
Quik Trip
Grace E
order food, coupons, find price, near QT's
get free food and find the nearest gas
I enjoyed this project because I discovered new apps and how I could use them to benefit me. I also learned more things about the apps that I thought I already knew. I liked learning about smart tools because you can mess around on your phone even more. It sounds fun to find out new things about the things around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment