Friday, January 27, 2017

1/26-27/17 Social Bookmarking CE

Reflection
  • Do you have a different understanding of Social Bookmarking after reading this article? I think there are many more options for social bookmarking than I originally thought.
  • Do you think social bookmarking is a helpful & beneficial tool? I think social bookmarking has the ability to be very beneficial but you have to know how to use it. Considering there are so many different ways to do it, I'm sure it will be easy to find a way that works for each person.
  • Did you learn about any new social bookmarking sites that you would like to start using? I do not prefer to explore any new options for social bookmarking because I already have a method that works for me. It is difficult to find too many options that you want to use because then you have to update all of them and it is a lot more work than just finding one method that works for you.


Completed Social Bookmarking Article Review

No comments:

Post a Comment